Heat Resistant Sublimation Tape 10mm x 33m – 108 ft
- 0.15 LBS
Heat Resistant Sublimation Tape
- Heat resistant tape is a polyester film tape with a high temperature resistant adhesive.
- Maximum heat resistance: 482 ℉ (250℃)，comes off clean，easy peal and no residue.
- It's a heat tape for heat press,it's really indispensable when sublimating and the tape can do the job very well.
- The width of the tape is 10mm (2/5inch),it is 33 meters (108 feet) long.
- 2 Rolls 10mm X 33m 108ft Heat Vinyl Press Tape.
- High Temperature Tape for Electronics Masking,Soldering
- Protecting Circuit Board
Tape is widely used in various industries
- Suitable for wave soldering shield of electronic circuit board, protection of gold finger and electrical insulation, motor insulation, and positive and negative pole of lithium battery.
- Ideal for protecting sensitive printed circuit board (PCB) components such as gold leads and gold fingers during the process of wave soldering.
- Also extensive use as electrical insulation for transformer, motor, coil, capacitor and frequency conversion power supply in electronic industry.