The Silhouette CAMEO 4 machine will be available in white, pink, and black color options and include the following new CAMEO 4 features:
NEW Silhouette CAMEO 4 Features
- Increased Downward Force - up to 5kg (5000 g) to allow for the cutting of thicker materials including leather, matboard, balsa wood and craft foam
- Increased Cutting Speed and Acceleration - About 3x Faster than CAMEO 3
- Ability to use Silhouette Rotary Blade
- Ability to use Silhouette Kraft Blade
- Single tap AutoBlade
- Larger Tool Carriage Housing (Tool adapter included. Silhouette CAMEO 4 tools will not fit in older machines)
- Gear Driven Tool Carriage to accommodate Rotary Blade, Kraft Blade, and new Auto Blade
- Touch Panel
- Auto Tool Detection allows for the software and machine to detect if the tool in the carriage is a sketch pen, blade, auto blade, etc
- Built-in Pull Out Roll Feeder
- Retractable Cover
- Silhouette Cameo® 4 (White)
- Power cable & USB cable
- 12-inch Cutting Mat
- Silhouette Studio® software (download)
- 100 exclusive designs (download)
- 1-month Silhouette Design Store subscription (available with tool registration)
The Cameo 4 is a 12-inch width desktop cutting machine that lets you make precision cuts in vinyl, cardstock, fabric, and more.
Machine features include:
- Built-in roll feeder allows you to easily load and cut rolled materials like vinyl and heat transfer.
- Built-in crosscutter lets you trim vinyl or heat transfer right from the roll.
- 3 mm clearance for thicker materials.
- Sliding lid and backlit touch panel give your machine a sleek, compact aesthetic.
- Bluetooth® connectivity allows wireless cutting.
- Print & Cut registration capability
- PixScan™ compatible
- Driven by free Silhouette Studio® software to give you limitless design options to customize your project.
- Mac/Windows compatible